5 Bad Things About Being a Cowboy-Girl Mom
1. You have to wait at the trailer while they gather cows if it's too far or too rough for the kids to go. Consequently, your horse doesn't get much of a warm up before you get to rope.
2. You can't line out and trot somewhere.
3. Sun burned noses and tan from the wrist down.
4. Every single time you get something roped, someone is crying, hungry, or has to go potty.
5. You are stuck riding the good broke horses you can pack a kid on (and usually have to pack a kid with you horseback).
5 Good Things About Being a Cowboy-Girl Mom
1. You never have to take the outside circle gathering cows, it's too far for the kids.
2. You always have snacks in your pocket.
3. You always have someone to ride with you.
4. There is never a dull moment, kids say the darnedest things.
5. You get to ride the good broke horses that you can pack a kid on!
Mad About Turquoise with The Mad Cow Company
7 months ago