view sourceprint? 01 Ramblings from a Ranch Wife: Me

Random Thought:

"The darkest nights produce the brightest stars"
~


Monday, December 10, 2012

Me

I am fairly certain that given a new pair of boots and a string of pearls, I could rule the world.

"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I've ended up where I need to be ."  (Douglas Adams).

A tiger doesn't loose sleep over the opinion of sheep.

"I still find each day too short for all of the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see."  (John Burrounh).

You can't buy happiness, but you can buy cupcakes and that's kind of  the same thing.

"Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise."  (Victor Hugo ~ Les Miserables).

I love pretty things and clever words!

2 comments: